Dhamma Now

Dhamma Now
By Sarah Procter Abbott

Preface

When our trips to Vietnam, Taiwan and Thailand to study and share the Dhamma were cancelled due to Covid-19, Jonothan and I were delighted to assist Ajahn Sujin in offering Zoom dis cussions which have been very beneficial to many people around the world.

The “Jottings” I have made are based on these Zoom discus sions.

Our discussions are always about the understanding of what is real, what is Dhamma now, as taught by the Buddha. With out careful consideration of this truth, as opposed to our usual assumptions of the way things are, there will never be an end to ignorance in life.

I have added a quote from the Buddhist scriptures to each “jotting” to show how these discussions relate to the original teachings of the Buddha.

With my great appreciation for the invaluable guidance given by Ajahn Sujin Boriharnwanaket over many decades, I offer this book to assist readers with the development of understanding in daily life.

I also wish to acknowledge the support of the publisher, Alan Weller, who encouraged me to publish these Zoom Jottings.

Sarah Procter Abbott

https://archive.org/details/9781897633472-text


Topic  35
Views  1,943
Update  16 Sep 2026

Suggestions