The Natural Way of Development
The followings are the dhamma discussions between Ajarn Sujin and the audience on the subject of "The Natural Way of Development".
6 Feb 2013 14:03
- Samatha and Vipasana
- What is atta-sanna, remembrance of self? - I
- What is atta-sanna, remembrance of self? - II
- What should I do to have more understanding?
- Could you explain to me how to be aware?
- A combination of several methods is the desire for result
- Textbook knowledge and insight knowledge
- How should one be aware?
- Just as in the case of the knifehandle
- Natural and unnatural practice
- Dhammas take their own natural course