Question: Even when one knows that realities do not last, that they arise and
then fall away, one will still cling. One will be waiting for the next reality to
appear; it is still nice to have it.
Answer: Through awareness and right understanding you can see the value
of being free from enslavement to objects appearing through the six
doorways, even if it is only freedom for a moment.
- When is one backsliding?
- Does no-self not lead to fatalism?
- Would it not be better not to think?
- Why one has to learn to understand seeing and hearing?
- How can a beginner have right understanding of realities?
- Do you apply yourself to meditation?
- Is it not the self which performs deeds?
- What should one do to live according to the Buddhist teachings?
- What do you mean by understanding seeing as only a reality?
- How can one be aware of realities?